This policy provides an explanation as to what happens to any data that you share with us, either directly via this Website or via email.
1. Information we collect
In operating our Website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our Website and the resources that you access including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblog statistics and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, including pages you 'track'.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
2. Use of your information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us relating to our products or services.
- To notify you about any changes to our Website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
- We are aware that the websites and pages that you 'track' are possibly sensitive information and we will never publish this information, even in an anonymised or aggregated format.
3. Disclosing your information
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless the law requires us to.
4. Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.
5. Data security
We may transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Economic area for processing and storing. In addition, it may be processed by staff operating outside the European Economic area who work for us or for one of our suppliers. By submitting your data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption to protect your information while it is in transit between your computer and our Website.
Your password is never stored or transmitted in an unencrypted format.
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer's hard drive. It enables our Website to save and store information about your interactions and usage of the Website.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Store information about your preferences.
7. Contacting us
We welcome any queries, comments or requests you may have regarding this policy please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org